Thursday, March 1, 2007

Redneck Riviera Report Vol. 9-07

Caution out there yall. The WhoDaMan’s image has been used on products that I have not endorsed. Here is a prime example of a product that claims to be stronger than is possible.

This product did not keep me from catching fish at the river or downtown as you could tell by the last report. It did however cause cattle to stampede and horses to buck uncontrollably. Another thing that my likeness showed up on was inspirational posters.


I agree over the years some folks have noticed and pointed out to me that I did resemble a caveman once or twice in my life. However you can tell it has been years since I was this thin so it cannot be me on this poster. I am proud to announce that Texas A&M Corpus Christi has been working with me on a sunburn relief product. Here is a before and after example of how well the product works. You can see that this person has gotten a really bad sunburn.

After the sunburn relief product has been poured on the burned area relief is instantaneous.


And you can apply it to yourself which makes it nice in case no one is around to help.

That is all we know at this time.... this is your "WhoDaMan" reporter on the Redneck Riviera bringing you another almost live...with an auto balanced and resized digital color report.
Hawaiian shirts are everyday attire on the Redneck Riviera.
Become a Member Of:
The White Shrimper Boot Club
The Redneck Riviera a drinking community with a serious fishing problem

No comments: