Monday, March 12, 2007

Redneck Riviera Report Vol.10-07

Once again the TP&W found out there was another imbalance in the eco system. Bunches of Spanish Mackerel were found swarming the Packery Jetties. They call me Thursday night and asked if I could help out again. They told me this time I could use a net if I wanted. I called the Greater Redneck Riviera Seine’rs Society or GRRSS for short and would get them to tie up some gillnet. They told me that we were up to their waist in volleyball net because of spring break and could not help out this time either.

I called all the usual folks from down here that help out and everyone had something going on and could not help…. not the problem I have taken on herds of corn eating swine and flocks of both dove and duck so I wasn’t afraid of a few hundred mackerel. Friday I would be out there doing what I could.
One lone drum got in the way and I got him out of there also.
Toothy critters aren’t usually a problem if you are properly prepared….and this time I was. It has been awhile since I did battle with the Spanish bastardo’s and forgot how bad assed a set of teeth they had.
Friday night I got call from Robert and said he could help if I still needed some and I said sure. We got down there and checked the water and boy did it look fine. Blue water was all the way to the beach. Hardly a ripple anywhere.

We picked up where I left off Friday and hammered them again.

Robert got to see what jack fishing is all about also.

I ended up filleting it and we will use it to catch a Mongo Sized Shark or MSS for short later.

That is all we know at this time.... this is your "WhoDaMan" reporter on the Redneck Riviera bringing you another almost live...with an auto balanced and resized digital color report.
Hawaiian shirts are everyday attire on the Redneck Riviera.
Become a Member Of:
The White Shrimper Boot Club
The Redneck Riviera a drinking community with a serious fishing problem

No comments: